Monday, September 20, 2021

How we could stop the virus [covid]

Hello world bloggers, today  I'm going to tell you how we could stop the virus [covid]

 1. Of course we can stay at home to stop the virus [covid]😉

2. If you walk you need to have a mask so that the virus [covid] dosn't come to you, And if you don't have a mask you can't walk👌

3. you cannot go to anyone's house or hug them.😅

4. you need to be 2 m[meters] From someone that you know👍

5.you can to play with them but no hugging 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Savanah,

    I am Asmah from room 6. I think you have some really good ways on how people can stay safe during this pandemic. I agree with your points. I think next time you should not highlight your writing so it is easier for your bloggers to understand.

    Have a Great day!
    Asmah :)

    ReplyDelete